Wednesday, May 25, 2011

AdSense

Attention! Thank you. Ahem. You may have noticed that I have some advertisements on my blog. Now, it must be known that I loathe, despise, and utterly detest ads and commercials. However, if I allow google to post an ad on my blog with a widget called Adsense I make money for each time someone clicks the ad. If you would be so kind as to do so, I would be completely and eternally grateful to you. I'm not allowed to click the ads, (also kown as cheating) and I would be so very pleased and happy if you clicked them and then just closed it out. Unless, of course, you found an ad for debt free living to be so wonderfully interesting then you have my permission and blessing to keep looking at it. Do as you wish.
Also, I will stop excessively overusing adjectives, if you do. Although it is rather humorous and fun... :P Ooops...I did it again. :P

10 comments:

  1. Ah yes. I would click it but we share the same computer. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart thumped when I noticed that I had not one, but two comments on this post. Until I saw who write them. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!!! I'll click them if I must...
    -Rie
    p.s. Keep up the more interesting style of writing ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. What if you keep clicking the same Ad???
    -Rie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, This background with this color font is kind of ... ahem... hard to read... gulp...
    -Rie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much money?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I have about 4 dollars now. Yeah, I should change change the font.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! I'll keep clicking...
    -Rie

    ReplyDelete
  10. How much money do you get for each click?
    I just clicked on one. That is pretty neat how it works!! :)
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete