Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fashion Report: Audrey Hepburn

I really wasn't going to do another fashion icon this week, but, well, I kinda got behind and I almost forgot this week's post. And then one of my loyal subjects, I mean, followers, Miss Emily Tetsch suggested I do Audrey Hepburn. Seeing as I had no other ideas, I agreed! And here is your fashion report on Audrey Hepburn. Bon Appetit!
Audrey Hepburn was an actress from the mid-1900's. She was also a fashion icon as well, obviously, and she loved a lot of the styles that former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy liked as well. However, she had her own style too.
You may have heard about the Little Black Dress. Ms. Hepburn made them famous on the big screen. Other clothes that she liked were capri pants, and ballet flats. I myself adore ballet flats. Turtlenecks, and trench coats were also another major item. Personally, I think a trench coat gives an air of mystery and excitement. Audrey Hepburn was a daring fashion icon.
For example, she wore men's button down tops and managed to pull it off quite well. This fashion icon as well as Jackie Kennedy still lives on in fashion today. The ghost of famous fashion icons past still hide in today's styles. Look around and see if you can find them.

5 comments:

  1. Amanda wanted Aubrey Hepburn style for her wedding... just saying + I also like Aubrey Hepburn style!!!
    -Rie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I thought about you when I wrote this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm so sweet, right? Hehee....

    ReplyDelete