Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fashion Report: Rompers

This week's fashion report is about rompers! Yes, I know. It sounds like baby clothes but really, it's all over the place!
Here is a picture to give you an idea. Rompers are basically a shirt and short set connnected in the middle.

They are usually made strapless or strappy but are also worn short sleeved as well.

To dress a romper up I would wear dressy sandals or flats. To dress it down, I would wear casual sneakers. Hope you all enjoyed the post!

7 comments:

  1. wow, those are actually kinda cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw them, I though Ugh! Those are ugly! But you know, they are kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're okay...
    -Rie
    p.s. But I don't think I'd ever wear them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the orangie one...
    Rie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Rie, I agree!! I might wear the yellow one. Interesting fashion report, Raegan! :P

    ReplyDelete