Monday, June 20, 2011

Catching up!

Yeah, I know. I didn't post last week's fashion report. But I can explain! It was our church's VBS last week and I was completely exhausted and busy too. So, I kinda forgot. But you guys and girlz can forgive me, right? Of course! Life has been so busy! I'm going on a Teen ACTS retreat this weekend and I leave on Monday for a girl's youth retreat. Then I have debate camp in August and a possible family vacation to the beach in September and another possible trip to Iowa for a wedding. Somewhere in there I'm going to try to fit in time to sleep and eat. Oh, and maybe a few sleepovers. Whew. So, what are all your plans this summer?

3 comments:

  1. That sounds fun!!
    Right now we are in Hood River, Oregon which is on the Columbia River. Lol. Megan and I had our first windsurfing lesson on Sunday and will take a few more before we leave! Then we have a lot of soccer tournaments, plus a week long summer camp, VBS, and probably trips to eastern Washington. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we have to leave for Austin on Sunday for 4th of July. Plus I went to Acts and VBS and The other Retreat that Raegan mentioned. Let's see then we are going camping the day after we get home from Austin and then I get a little break but other Family members don't. Ben will leave for Camp Fort Worth, Alyssa will leave for Just 5 Days, during that time two of my cousins will be coming over and then I will leave for Milwaulkee and then School starts for us. It's been busy... Wow, Kayla I've never been to Washington or windsurfing (which sounds like a lot of fun), or Oregon! I've played soccer before though...
    -Rie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a long comment...

    ReplyDelete